About Boomer Mindset
Boomer Mindset was originally launched as FMShooter, a site focused on gun rights, economics, and other conservative topics. Eventually, the natural rebrand to Boomer Mindset was required, as the site needed a brand more fitting to the site’s content. Also, with a site name that didn’t sound like it was a fed honeypot.
We host posts of traditional boomer-style articles, in a traditional format that is easily digested by boomers and zoomers alike. The site’s authors consist of a bunch of 30 year old boomer type personas. If you don’t know what a 30 year old boomer is, there’s no time like the present to learn about what it means to be a 30 year old boomer, in the way that only a boomer can learn.
The site’s authors espouse a viewpoint that can be described as conservative, America First, traditionalist, nonpartisan, and nationalist. If you are looking for “Republican” news, you can find it on boomer cable. But just remember – watching boomer cable will never give you a proper Boomer Mindset.
Some of the topics covered include, but are not limited to:
- Gun rights, and exposing the lies of corporate-funded gun control media content
- Opposing viewpoints to government and corporate controlled media and their narrow takes
- Exposing government and legal corruption and overreach into the lives of the average American
- Explaining and demonstrating failed Department of Defense (DoD) programs and wasteful spending
- Providing information and details frequently passed over and/or willfully (often maliciously) omitted by the MSM
Boomer Mindset is always looking for guest posts to add to our collection, if you are interested in posting an article, please contact Duane Norman.